General Terms and Conditions
Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases. If you are not the end recipient of the tickets, please ensure that these terms and conditions are read and understood by all attendees.
- Guests are responsible for ensuring that all details submitted are accurate and correct.
- Refunds will be possible up to two weeks prior to the event opening. Please contact [email protected] if you would like to discuss this with the team. Please note that no refunds will be offered in the event that a guest is unable to attend within two weeks of the event or on the day.
- Exchange or transfer of tickets will only be possible under certain circumstances and will be subject to availability. All requests for exchange or transfer should be submitted to [email protected] a minimum, of 14 days ahead of the event opening.
- The resale of tickets is prohibited. We reserve the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
- No guests under the age of 18 will be permitted entry to the venue.
- A ‘Challenge 25’ policy will be in operation, and as such, all guests are required to bring and present photographic ID on arrival at the venue.
- A maximum of four tickets can be purchased in each transaction, and we reserve the right to refuse entry to large groups on arrival.
- While alcohol will be available throughout the event, it is each individual’s duty to drink responsibly during their time at the event. In the event that a guest is intoxicated or their conduct is disorderly, we reserve the right to ask them to leave the premises and no refunds will be given.
- Should a guest cause damage to property owned by the venue, a contractor for the event, or Waitrose, any compensation or repair costs will be sought from the individual after the event.
- The running order and timings for the event may change prior to the event and no prior notice may be given for this.
- We reserve the right to cancel the event, with reasonable notice and will notify the ticket purchaser in writing, should this happen. Guests will be given a full refund of ticket prices should the event be cancelled by Waitrose, however no associated costs (such as travel, accommodation etc) will be paid.
- Early bird discount of £25 per ticket is available until Sat 30 Sep 2017. From Sun 01 Oct 2017 tickets will increase to £30 each.